Friday, January 22, 2010

Photos while I can

Since I´m staying with my friend and she has a computer and the internet, I think I´ll drop some fotos on this blog while I can.  I went for a ride just now as the sun was setting, which I think is one of the most beautiful times to ride a bike, and it wasn´t anywhere near as stressful as my ride the other day.  I think if you want to ride a bike in Mexico city in an enjoyable way you need to pick a neighborhood to ride in and stay away from trying to traverse the entire city.  It´s much nicer.  I took some pictures, ate some tacos,had another paleta  (una de agua y fresa), and went to Coyoacan.  Favorite place in Mexico City? Coyoacan.  Fo sho.  What do I like about it you ask?  It has trees!!!  And it´s pretty, calm, sassy, and has a park where you can walk around for a long time eating fruit and watching people work out.  Oh, and there´s good coffee all over the place.  Best thing to get on a hot day: un capuchimoka frio.   Mmmmm.  Generally I had a pretty rocking day and I´m beginning to be less and less tired from all of the travelling, walking around at a high altitute, and getting my spanish brain back.  This means that I´m almost ready to get on my bike and hit the mountains. Whoooo!!!  And now, without further adieu, las fotos.














 
 oops.  you can´t put eggs in your bag and expect them to hold up.

 
 Viveros de Coyoacan

 


 


4 inch black poly.  This is the city water supply.

No comments: