Saturday, January 16, 2010

So ready to go

Everything is in order.  Tonight is my last night of work and I'm almost done packing.  Somehow my ipod miraculously decided to start working again, so I'll be bringing that with me on my trip.  Yay for music!  There are all sorts of places around the cities where you can bring your mp3 music devices and the place will upload new music to them.  i should have a pretty good collection of funky music by the time I leave.  My plan for the spot device is to press the ok button in the morning and in the evening, so you should see  where I'm at twice a day.  I might run it on continuous track for a little while to see how long it lasts, but I'm not sure how many batteries I really want to buy.  So, with everything ready I'll let you know how things are when I get to DF (Distrito Federal). 

No comments: